Estee Lauder Products I Would Like To Try


Hello everybody!!!
How have you guys been?? AWESOME!! So lately i have been watching way more hauls and favourites then i probably should.
I have happened to spot a few items i would really love to try that i have heard amazing things about. So i am bringing back my series about products i want to try.
Today is Estee Lauder. Now Estee Lauder has an amazing reputation for skin care and makeup products so of course i would love to try some of their products. Hopefully this will give you an idea of what you should look out for in stores and when online shopping :)
Alright first is Estee Lauder's blush in tease. Now this has been everywhere this month. Everyone has been constantly raving about this product. So this is number one on my list! Click here to find it!
Next is Bronze goddess bronzer in medium dark. Now this bronzer is calling to me.. don't know how a bronzer can do that but it is. This is beautiful and even though it has large packaging it has such good reviews that i want it badly!Click here to find it!
Now this is an amazing looking eyeshadow base!!  I believe this will keep my eyeshadows on all day. i have always wanted to try a more neutral colour base.  Click here to find it!!


Now this is a bb brush on glow which i am assuming is a highlighter. I think that an actual brush on highlighter might be a fun thing to try! Find it here!!
And Lastly the thing i would really like to try is their lip gloss in magnificent mauve. It has amazing packaging and its just a super cute colour! Find it here !

So those are all the products i would like to try from Estee Lauder. 
Have you tried any of these products?? If you have let me know in a comment what you thought of them.







No comments